LIMITED 90-DAY WARRANTY AND FREE LIMITED REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR 90 DAYS
Force1rc.com warrants to the original buyer only that its products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for ninety (90) days from the date upon which the product is shipped, either directly from Force1rc.com or from an Authorized Reseller’s location, to the buyer.
The following conditions must be met to be eligible for warranty coverage:
- During the warranty period product is used as intended by the manufacturer.
- The Product has not been disassembled or modified.
- The labels and serial numbers show no signs of tampering or altering.
- Buyer has a warranty code obtained by registering their product online prior to making a claim.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR DRONE
EXCEPTIONS: THE LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO:
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear
- Accident, negligence, abuse, misuse, misapplication or willful damage by buyer (or its agents), or acts of nature
- Crash or burning caused by non-manufacturing factors
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification or disassembly not authorized by the instruction manual
- Damage caused by incorrect use or operation
- Damage caused by mismatch or misuse of battery or charger
- Failure of the operator to follow the operating instruction or use outside the product’s operating parameters
- Damage caused by operating the product in poor weather (i.e., strong wind, rain, low visibility, etc.)
- Damage caused by operating the product in or around electromagnetic interference (i.e., radio transmitting tower, high-voltage wire, substation, etc.)
- Damage caused by operating the product where there may be interference caused by other wireless devices
- Operating the product with a load capacity in excess of the safe weight listed in the manual
- Operating the product with aged, damaged or unauthenticated third-party components
- Operating the product with a defective battery
PROCEDURE: Any claims for breach of the foregoing limited warranty shall only be valid if buyer makes such claim in writing within ninety (90) days of the date of shipment of the product to which the claim relates. To make a warranty claim, please email email@example.com with your full name, address, phone number, order number, drone type, part type and purchase date and product issue.
LIMITED REMEDY: Force1rc.com’s sole liability, and buyer’s sole remedy, for any breach of the foregoing warranty shall be at Force1rc.com’s option, to (i) exchange the product with a new product or a refurbished product that is functionally equivalent to the original product, or (ii) issue a credit or refund for the purchase price of the product. Any replaced products shall be warranted as set forth herein, provided that the period within which buyer may make further claims shall be limited to the remainder of the original period for the applicable product or 90 days, whichever is longer (although the warranty period shall be suspended during any period of replacement).
DISCLAIMER: THE WARRANTY AND REMEDIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, AND FORCE1RC.COM DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE AND TRADE USAGE. FORCE1RC.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONDITION, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF REVENUE; LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS ON CONTRACTS); LOSS OF THE USE OF MONEY; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY; LOSS OF GOODWILL; LOSS OF REPUTATION; LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO, COMPROMISE OR CORRUPTION OF DATA; OR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER CAUSED INCLUDING THE REPLACEMENT OF EQUIPMENT AND PROPERTY, ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING OR REPRODUCING ANY DATA STORED IN OR USED WITH THE PRODUCT OR ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF INFORMATION STORED IN THE PRODUCT.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In addition, some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
FREE REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR 90 DAYS: Force1.com shall also make available any spare part needed for registered drones free of charge for 90 days from the date of purchase, with the exception of batteries, motors, circuit boards, cameras and transmitters. Shipping charges may apply. Limit one part type request per registered drone (e.g., registrants are entitled to one extra set of propellers per registered drone). To request spare parts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your warranty code, drone name/model, current shipping address, purchase date and part type.
CLICK HERE TO OBTAIN YOUR WARRANTY CODE - HAVE YOUR ORDER NUMBER AND/OR DRONE UPC READY