Contest Terms & Conditions
OFFICIAL RULES FOR ........ CONTEST
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING
- Promotion Description. The .......... Contest begins on ...........m. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) and the period for entering the Contest ends on ........... p.m. EDT (the “Entry Period”). All entries must be received by ........... p.m. EDT. By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Kaliber Global LLC (“Sponsor”) which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Eligibility. Only individuals over the age of eighteen (18) as of the date of entry who are residing and located in a jurisdiction in which the Contest is lawful are eligible to enter. Employees of Kaliber Global LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers (collectively, the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. By participating in the Contest, each entrant is representing and warranting that he or she meets the eligibility requirements.
- How to Enter. Participants must access ............ (the “Site”) during the Entry Period and follow the onscreen directions. All entries must be received during the Entry Period to be eligible. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries that are not received in a timely manner, or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or other error, or due to inaccessibility of the Internet or portions thereof.
- Drawing. After the Entry Period, Sponsor will select ............ potential winners in a random drawing of all entries received during the Entry Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received.
- Notification and Requirements of Potential Winners. Sponsor will notify the potential winners by email with instructions on how to claim the prize. If a potential winner does not respond and comply with the instructions in the direct message within three (3) days after the Sponsor sent the direct message, the potential winner will forfeit the prize and Sponsor may award the prize to an alternate entrant. Kaliber Global LLC will have no liability for a potential winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for potential winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
- Prizes. The winners of the Contest (the “Winners”) will receive [include description of prize and approximate retail value] (the “Prize”). Actual value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the Prize shall be solely determined by Kaliber Global LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the discretion of Kaliber Global LLC. The Prize is nontransferable. Any and all Prize-related expenses, including without limitation, any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of each Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by a Winner is permitted.
- Privacy. Information provided to enter the Contest will not be sold to third parties but may be shared as may be necessary for the purposes of conducting the Contest and awarding the Prizes. The Sponsor, its affiliates, and companies supplying Prizes (or parts thereof) in connection with the Contest may from time to time contact participants via email concerning the Contest, and each participant consents to receiving such communication via email.
- Limitations of Liability. The Sponsor assumes no liability, and shall not be liable, for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Contest including, without limitation, errors in the printing or display of the offer and Official Rules, selection, notification and announcement of the Winners or distribution of the Prizes. The Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to any systems associated with the Contest.
- Release. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes the Winner’s permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name and likeness for advertising and/or promotional purposes worldwide and in all forms of media in perpetuity without further compensation or authorization. Participants agree that Sponsor and its affiliates, and their officers, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Sponsoring Entities”), will not be responsible for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the Contest or from participants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize. Participants also agree that the Sponsoring Entities have not made and shall not in any manner be liable for any warranty, guarantee or representation, whether express or implied, with respect to any prize, including without limitation, the prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or the Site, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or who otherwise takes actions that do or are intended to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest.
- Terms & Conditions. Kaliber Global LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the control of Kaliber Global LLC corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Kaliber Global LLC may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by Kaliber Global LLC. Kaliber Global LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violate these Official Rules. Kaliber Global LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including but not limited to, multiple entries from the same user using different IP addresses, multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Contest’s Official Rules, or the use of bots, macros, scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Kaliber Global LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Governing Law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Washington without regard to the choice of law provisions thereof. In the event of a dispute, under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than the participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses associated with entering this Contest. Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor. The Sponsor of the Contest is Kaliber Global LLC, 1309 120th Avenue, Bellevue, WA
- Facebook. The Contest hosted by Kaliber Global LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Winner’s List. To obtain a copy of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request, along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Kaliber Global LLC, 1309 120th Avenue, Bellevue, WA
- By entering this contest, you, the entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted and agreed to all of the Official Rules.