This drone is probably not for the beginner as there are some things you need to be thinking about as you fly hundreds of meters away. Example... if you lose sight of drone, you can use the distance on transmitter and push the joysticks in the direction where you can see the distance getting smaller so you know it’s coming back even if you can’t see it....
I had trouble starting the drone because it’s a process but once you understand how to then the drone is great.
It does not have live feed but if you insert a SD card you can take photos and videos in Flight.
Here’s how to start.
1. Keep battery out of drone and keep drone on level surface in open area
2. Hold down red button on controller, then turn transmitter on and you will hear 2 beeps
3. While holding down red button insert drone battery and you’ll hear another beep on controller (you can let go of red button)
4. Lights will flash front to back and here’s where calibration happens.
5. Pick up drone and turn it 3 times clockwise horizontally, then point camera down and turn it 3 times clockwise in that position
6. If you did this properly... the lights will glow red in front and yellow in back
7. DO NOT FLY without 7 or more satellites because your home button will not work.... your drones home position is where it first picks up satellites
8. Turn both joysticks towards the center and down on controller and propellers should start spinning...
9. At about 400meters away it becomes hard to see so if you plan on…Loading...
|Like our custom design?||
Rated 4 out of 5
|Is it fun (as a gift or to play with)?||
Rated 5 out of 5
|Do you think the price was right?||
Rated 4 out of 5
Reply from Force1RC
Thanks for posting such a detailed review. We appreciate you for sharing it with us.
You’re the best!